AMC do Brasil combines an array of comprehensive services spanning from securitization of receivables to prospection and appraisal of portfolios to collections. Equally, our structure is also tailored for investors seeking stand-alone consulting in the securitization of receivables, appraisal, and portfolio pricing, back-up servicing, and the administration and running of judicial and extra-judicial collections.
AMC do Brasil capabilities are distributed across the following divisions:
- Investor and Institutional Relations: A consulting division dedicated to identifying and structuring new business opportunities across various market segments,feasibility assessment, appraisal, and the pricing of receivables portfolios, coordination of, and deployment of receivables' data during the transition period, post-sale follow up, and mediation and support to both Assignors and Assignees.
- Operations: Responsible for the strategic management and for extra-judicial and judicial collections with focus on the consumer, auto loans, small to medium-sized enterprises and large corporate loans portfolios.
- Control: Management and control of receipts, disbursements, and preparation of portfolio performance reports.
- Legal & Assets Management: Responsible for the hiring and supervision of service providers dealing with judicial collections, and management of assets pledged as collateral, litigations, and proceedings.
- Information & Technology: Treatment of the database before, during, and after the deployment of the portfolios onto AMC do Brasil's own collection system, and development of solutions geared to continuously enhancing our integrated management system.
- Human Resources: Our HR is responsible for managing all activities related to personnel; especially the continual training and development of our workforce.
AMC do Brasil's presence in different segments of the market and throughout all of the phases of the receivables securitization have given us a uniqueability to be able to focus on the actions that will efficiently contribute to achieving the results expected by investors and business partners alike, whilst at the same time providing the selling company (the Assignor) with peace of mindand confidence in the assignment transactions.